Monday 30 October 2017

Shubh Deepawali

“Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
Wish you and your family!”
Sparkling Diwali

Namaste to all of you,
Hope you and your family had a blissful Diwali celebration.

Today, I am going to share quick post on a Diwali card which I have created a day before Diwali occasion. My inspirations behind were to participate in Papericious Octobermonth challenge and Rainbow Craftykari October challenge as well.


I have used Papericious Sigma Cardstock which is very good while working with stamps. I have used the technique for making the background described by Jennifer McGuire. She is so much inspiring and creative. So, for this card, I inked the embossing folder with Versa Color Pigment Ink (13-Orange) for first and then embossed it. Then I have used a die cut base to put a Diya over it. I have used some orange glitter dust to give a sparkling look to die cut behind the Diya. “Happy Diwali” sentiment from Mudra stamp was used on the card to give a final finish.






Supplies used:

Hope you love my work and please leave some love in comment section.
Hugs,
Monika
UrooCreations

I am entering this card for following challenge:

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...